AMAZEworks is committed to helping children and adults create places where each person can be seen and valued through intentional, regular, and meaningful conversations with each other about identity, differences, and bias. Our anti-bias education work lays a foundation of understanding from which all other equity work stems.
Please join us in this important work. Belong with us! With your generous support, AMAZEworks can continue to provide anti-bias resources, training, and consultation to schools, communities, and organizations. Together we can keep moving towards a society that promotes equity and belonging for all.
Here’s how you can help:
- A $25 donation – Supports adding a new book for the 2020 Elementary Curriculum revamp
- A $50 donation – Supports a teacher in attending an AMAZEworks anti-bias education workshop for free
- A $100 donation – Supports a day of teacher task force work on the 2020 Elementary Curriculum revamp or Secondary Curriculum completion
- A $500 donation – Supports two hours of training for schools and organizations
- A $850 donation – supports the delivery of one Elementary Curriculum grade-level book box and curriculum guide to a school
- A $1000 donation – Supports a half day of training for schools and organizations
- A $2000 donation – Supports the delivery of one Secondary Curriculum grade level to a school
- A $6,000 donation – Supports the delivery of the complete Elementary Curriculum, grades PreK – 5, to a school
- A $20,000 donation – Supports the cost of the entire Elementary Curriculum revamp
We thank you in advance for your generosity and support!
Donate by Check
Please mail your check to our office:
1380 Energy Lane, Suite 210
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Other ways to support AMAZEworks:
- Shop online through AmazonSmile and designate AMAZEworks as your charity of choice. For more information, go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.
- Donate your birthday on Facebook. For more information, go to https://www.facebook.com/help/178153726235997.
- Promote our organization and programs to schools that you work with.
- See our Wish List page for in-kind donations.