For Early Childcare Centers and Preschools
Young children are extremely vulnerable to internalizing bias and stereotypes. With the Early Childhood Curriculum, teachers can proactively address issues before bias-based attitudes and behaviors become entrenched.
The AMAZEworks Early Childhood Curriculum is a literature-based supplementary curriculum that fosters social-emotional learning through the lens of anti-bias education. It covers a wide range of identities, family structures, and lived experiences, allowing children to see themselves reflected in classroom materials. Using the curriculum empowers teachers to proactively address issues of prejudice for younger children before bias-based attitudes and behaviors have become entrenched.
The curriculum includes:
- 40 high-quality trade books.
- Lesson plans for each book with open-ended discussion questions.
- Cross-curricular activities for each unit.
- Parent Letters that inform and include families in the learning.
- Scope and Sequence, Teacher Questions for Reflection, Student Learner Goals, and current research.
- Language hints and prompts that support teachers through the process
Please call 651-493-8702 or email email@example.com to receive a curriculum sample and information on pricing.