Grades PreK – 5
Recently updated through the Human-Centered Design process, the AMAZEworks Elementary Curriculum empowers teachers and children to co-create classrooms of equity and belonging where children feel valued, respected, and connected by engaging in intentional, regular discussions about identity, differences, and bias.
This research-based curriculum is grounded in anti-bias education theory and presents diversity through the lens of family. The PreK – 5 curriculum:
- Fosters social-emotional learning through the lens of anti-bias education.
- Is literature-based and includes 20 high-quality trade books per grade level, written from authentic voice whenever possible.
- Includes two printed curriculum guides with lesson plans for each book with discussion questions, journal prompts, and follow-up activities for each unit.
- Covers a wide range of identities, family structures, and lived experiences, including race/ethnicity, immigration, religion, socioeconomics, disabilities, gay/lesbian/transgender family members, divorce/blended, aging, foster care, incarceration, death, deployment, and adoption.
- Includes a Scope and Sequence and literacy alignement.
- Is aligned with Common Core standards.
- Can be used in small and large group settings.
Please call 651-493-8702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a curriculum sample and information on pricing.