The AMAZEworks Middle School Curriculum:
- Engages middle school students to consider:
- Who do I want to be in this world?
- How do I want to be in this world?
- How do I want others to see me?
- Fosters students’ social-emotional skills through the lens of anti-bias education.
- Is literature and video-based.
- Includes lesson plans for each book/video with discussion questions, journal prompts, and optional follow-up activities.
- Embeds and combines anti-bias education and culturally responsive teaching.
- Covers a wide range of identities and lived experiences, allowing students to see themselves reflected in classroom materials and to understand the experiences of others.
- Can be used in an advisory, homeroom, or classroom setting.
Please call 651-493-8702 or email email@example.com to receive a curriculum sample and information on pricing.